American Consumer Panels® is seeking a Developer to join our team in New York to implement client-specific solutions using American Consumer Panels' enterprise-level web application. This is a great opportunity for anyone interested in data visualization, analytics, and big data technologies to participate in an exciting software platform, using a modern technology stack.
Key tasks & responsibilities: • Develop re-usable, bug-free solutions that fulfill client business requirements
• Participate in applications development, testing, and maintenance relating to enterprise software platforms with adherence to requirements and quality of deliverables
• Work collaboratively to deliver on time and within project budget
• Keep other team members updated on status and proactively communicate all issues, questions or clarifications
• Stay informed of industry trends and developments. Utilize this knowledge for our ongoing efforts to improve our existing systems and develop new enterprise platforms to give our clients a competitive advantage over their competitors in the market.
Technical skills: • HTML5, CSS and jQuery
• Custom visualizations using libraries like High charts, Raphael.js or D3
• Experience with source control such as Git
• Relevant experience in application development with an understanding of all phases of the software development life cycle
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to apply them at all levels of the organization and outside the company while interacting with clients and vendors
• Willingness to self-learn and debug independently
• Demonstrates teamwork: collaborates effectively in a multi-disciplinary team setting. Works toward team goals and participates in team decisions
• Collaborative attitude and openness to critiquing and coaching
• Demonstrates personal productivity: Achieves high levels of productivity by managing time, priorities, and personal effort; takes responsibility to ensure tasks are completed on time; strives to obtain an objective; shows a strong drive to follow through with and complete what one started.
Typical education and work experience: Undergraduate degree in IT, Computer Science, Systems Management, or Engineering fields or 5+ years relevant work experience
Benefits (health, dental and vision care)
Opportunity for growth and additional training for the right candidates
An incredible team comprised of motivated and talented individuals
To apply please send your resume and salary requirements at email@example.com
We appreciate your interest however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.